* Fairy, Gnome, Terrarium, Succulent and Cactus Garden workshop:
Make-n-take new, or refresh an existing garden, with personalized instruction from our staff.
Come at your leisure, leave the mess here. Sat. March 28: 10am-3pm
* Easter Open House: Bigger and better than ever with live animals, Easter egg hunt, kid's activities and more! Sat. April 4.
* "Organic Gardening and Soil Health" Seminar: **
Learn about the core concepts of organic gardening; soil health, diversity, ecological systems, the soil microbial community,
as well as learn many practical tips on improving your gardening experience.
Guest speaker Jim Chamberlin from the "Happy Dancing Turtle" organization has 30 years experience in organic food production. April 16. 7pm.
* "GMO's in the Garden" Seminar: ** What does the term GMO mean and how does it affect food production in the United States?
What plants in Agriculture or home gardening are derived from GMO plants? How do GMO foods affect your health? Plus, new varieties for the yard and vegetable garden and new gardening trends!
Guest speaker is Dr. John Erwin, professor at the U of M, Department of Horticulture. April 30. Time: 6:30pm
** These Landsburg-sponsored seminars are held at the Northland Arboretum.
Cost for each is $10 and attendees receive a $10 coupon to Landsburg Landscape Nursery.
Stop in or call to reserve and pay for your spot.
* Herb Gardening Workshop: Make-n-take new, or refresh an existing herb garden, with personalized instruction from our staff.
Come at your leisure, leave the mess here. Sat. April 18. 10am-3pm.
* Container Gardening Workshop: Plant your own container garden, with personalized instruction from our staff.
Your new creation will get extra TLC in our greenhouse until the weather is warm and it's ready to go home.
Sat. April 25th, 10 am and 1 PM. Cost varies. Please call ahead or
Email ushere to reserve your spot.
Sign up for our enewsletter and receive fantastic gardening tips, and coupons too!